Are you passionate about health equity? Do you want to make a difference in underserved communities across the globe? Are you committed to nursing making a decided difference in the lives of many to ensure “Health For All”? Do you want to bring fresh ideas, skills, and knowledge to this unique Foundation? Are you an organization committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging, and social justice that would like to partner with us to forge mutual efforts?
The Chi Eta Phi Education Foundation is governed by a volunteer board made up of individuals and organizational representatives committed to global leadership in health equity. Board members provide governing and financial oversight of the Foundation as well as contribute to the overall financial health of the organization by supporting fundraising goals and activities.
While diversity is a must, given our values, we are particularly seeking persons with technology and fundraising experience and acumen. Most importantly, we seek 4-6 new board members who:
- Are active advocates and ambassadors of health equity and health for all
- Are interested in growing local, national, and global programs and efforts
- Will work collaboratively and can build meaningful partnerships
- Will champion the importance of community and nursing leadership
- Will engage in identifying and securing needed resources for the CEP Education Foundation to advance its mission
Interested? Please briefly tell us why and what skills you bring in an email and send it to [email protected]. One of the board members will contact you to discuss your interest and further describe our selection criteria and process. Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you!