Michigan Daylong Summit Focuses on Growth, Health Equity
Register (use promo code CCNA for 20%)
- 2021 AANP Fall Conference
American Association of Nurse Practitioners. September 23-26, Hollywood, Flor.
- 6th National Summit on the Social Determinants of Health
The Root Cause Coalition. October 4-6, virtual.
- 2021 Fall Summit Education and Policy Forum
National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists. October 5-6, New Orleans.
- Academy’s 2021 Health Policy Conference
American Academy of Nursing. October 7-9, Washington D.C.
- Putting Care at the Center 2021
National Center for Complex Health and Social Needs. October 20-22.
- Achieving Health Equity Through Growth, Innovation, and Reflection
Michigan Center for Nursing. October 22.
- NAHN 46th Annual Conference
National Association of Hispanic Nurses. November 16-19, Puerto Rico.
- Fully Supporting Nurses’ Well-Being”: Webinar Now Online
Taking care of nurses’ well-being at every level—from the individual, to the organizational, and systemically—is key to their being able to take care of others. On August 4, in its third webinar, the National Academy of Medicine asked experts to explore the connection between nurses’ well-being and health equity.
- Critical Conversation on Health Equity and Racism Summary Report
(2020 – American Academy of Nursing – Institute for Nursing Leadership)
Grants, RFPs and LOIs
Below are some near-term Grant, RFP and LOI opportunities that may be of value to our community. If you or your organization are interested in any of these opportunities, let us work with you to apply.
- Chi Eta Phi J. Christopher Rainey Grant
This grant was established to aid a nurse servant leader complete PhD in Education, Nursing, or related field. Application should be submitted no later than September 15, 2021.
- RWJF Funds Pioneering Ideas: Exploring the Future to Build a Culture of Health
What can we do today to create a better, more equitable tomorrow? The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation invites scientists, anthropologists, artists, urban planners, community leaders and others who have new ideas that could alter the trajectory of health to apply for the Pioneering Ideas grant. No deadline.